Return PolicyWe strive for happy and satisfied customers. So we’ve designed our return policy to be as simple and straight forward as possible. All items on our website fall under one of two return policies.
Easy Return Policy
- A refund of the original purchase price as indicated on the original sales invoice, minus a 25% restocking fee. Returns are costly to process though they may be reduced or waived at our discretion when a new order is made, for equal or greater value, at the time of the return.
- Items must be in an un-used condition and packaged in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- You are responsible for shipping the item back.
- An RMA must be obtained within 30 days of receiving your shipment and you must ship the items back to us within 5 business days of receiving your RMA number.
Non-Returnable Item Policy
- Items not marked with our Easy Return badge may not be returned.
- Items that have been used cannot be returned.
- Items that do not have the original manufacturer’s packaging cannot be returned.
- Used items cannot be returned.
Please note: Returns without a RMA number will not receive return credit.
Will I have to pay a restocking fee?
- A restocking fee of 25% will be deducted from the return credit indicated on the original sales invoice.
Who is responsible for return shipping costs?
- If the wrong item is shipped, we will pay the return shipping cost and correct the mistake at no cost to you.
- All other scenarios, the customer will be required to pay and facilitate return shipping.
What if I receive an incorrect item or the item is damaged?
- If you receive an incorrect item please obtain an RMA number and we will pay for the return shipping and promptly ship out the correct item at no cost to you.
- If your item is damaged in-transit, please refer to the Shipping Policy.
Why are some items Non-Returnable
- Some items are not inventoried in our warehouse and must be obtained specifically for your order. This makes these items non-returnable.
- Items that do not have the original manufacturer’s packaging are non-returnable due to the fact that they are more likely to be damaged in shipment and are not able to be resold.
- Items that have been used are non-returnable to due to the fact that they cannot be resold at full price.
What about canceling my order?
- To cancel an order, please call us at (800) 944-9304.
- Orders may not be canceled by email.
- Please note: Cancellation requests made after the order is processed will be handled in the same way as a return and will be handled as indicated by the items corresponding return policy.
We are a full service family owned and operated restaurant equipment & supply business, with over 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry.
We serve to a wide variety of industry. A few of our customers include
- Country Clubs
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Facilities
- We are a small business with big business buying power!
- Quality customer service!
- Dedicated staff!
We offer full service consulting services, space planning, front of the house and back of the house design and equipment specification.
A few areas of items we stock regularly
- Cooking Equipment
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Countertop Equipment
- Tabletop Supplies
- Restaurant Smallwares
- Warewashing Equipment
- Kitchen Supplies
- Shelving & Storage